terms and conditions
It is illegal to reproduce unlicensed trademarks or logos onto products within the Print Monkey Designs wesite or its design studio. The exclusive use and reproduction of such images lie solely with the legal owners. In addition, unlicensed copyrighted material from photographers, artists, authors and writers of original works, cannot be reproduced within the Print Monkey Designs web site. Privacy, security and confidentiality are important to Print Monkey Designs. The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our web site a safe place to trade. You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Your contract is with.
Print Monkey Designs
1. You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming this.When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an dispatch confirmation by e-mail.
2. This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
3. Print Monkey Designs do not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
4. Print Monkey Designs use PayPal for online credit and debit clearing.
5. You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
6. Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. The website cannot stop you from including unacceptable artwork or text in your order. Print Monkey Designs reserves the right to refuse any order placed by you and to edit/omit artwork/text or to contact you for alternative artwork/text as it deems appropriate if any artwork/text appears to Print Monkey Designs to be offensive or unacceptable or detrimental to PMD reputation or that of its business partners.
8. PMD aims to dispatch all orders within 5 working days of confirmation that your order has been accepted.However PMD cannot be held responsible for delays due to any industrial actions out of our control. PMD cannot be held responsible for delays caused by public holidays, this is the customers responsibility to allow for such seasonal delays
9. If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be borne by you.
10. PMD may supply a Customs Label containing a brief descrption, and a valuation of the parcel's contents.
11. As PMD products are personalised we can only accept returns of products in their original condition within 10 days of despatch at the discretion of our Customer Services team, provided that either the goods have been damaged in transit, or the goods suffer from a manufacturing defect.
12. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on our home page.All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version
13. PMD attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. PMD does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
14. PMD does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
15. PMD will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
16. PMD makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
17. PMD does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
18. PMD will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
19.This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
20. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and PMD relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms . All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in the PMD Studio Limited site.Law
21. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.